B16 - Ridecontrol
Sportiness at the touch of a button.
The BILSTEIN engineers have transferred all of their professional motor racing (VLN) experience to the road-legal club sport area in order to create this new product. This will allow you to make your settings more customised when you work on your next club sport arrangement.
The product benefits at a glance:
- “Sport” mode for excellent driving dynamics and maximum power reserves in all situations
- “Comfort” mode creates smooth compensation for uneven surfaces
- Illuminated operator button for controlling settings
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
Installation possible in our professional auto repair shop Black Mechanix