The Zimmermann Formula Z brake disc was designed with the aim of teaming simple installation with optimum braking effect under high mechanical and thermal load.
The compound brake disc developed by Zimmermann accommodates the increased demands incurred by engine tuning and optimised chassis structures.
- Excellent deceleration action and no distortion of friction ring at high temperatures
- Substantial weight saving and therefore less unsprung mass
- Floating mounting enables radial expansion of the brake disc under relatively heavy loads, thus preventing shielding and increasing resistance to heat cracks
- “Hot spots” prevented by optimised design of ventilation channels
- 1:1 exchange of original disc possible
- Not subject to registration: general ABE certification supplied with disc
- No conversion required for brake tuning
Installation possible in our professional auto repair shop Black Mechanix